No subject

Tue Dec 2 04:10:01 GMT 2003

the protocols in.
Trying to stifle the Small Businesses from using Home Edition on their
networks trying reduce their costs I bet.
Personally I figure Smart Co's are going to say bite me and move to Linux.
Using http://www.ximian.org software my users can do whatever their WinDoze
counterparts can with Word Excel printing and it just keeps getting simpler
to install and use Linux for the end user.
Also: Since the economy is taking a hit I would rather change my network
around than have to layoff abunch of people just to buy licenses.