No subject

Tue Dec 2 03:01:20 GMT 2003

thing.  Yes, that's completely insane.  They haven't let that stop them.

Other folk might use a server's DNS name with a CIFS: specifier, eg.:
CIFS://server.samba.org/sharename/dirpath/file.ext  Unless the server is
a W2K server running SMB over port 445, you'd still need NetBIOS.

This is where the code from Samba or another project would come in handy.

Chris -)-----