No nua for Samba-3.0rc1?

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Thu Aug 28 12:33:36 GMT 2003

In Samba-3.0rc1 - what happened to the nua option of some of the
passdb backends?  Is it not possible to have machines now without a
Unix account?  Is it because of some change in some other parts of
Samba or can I add sort of parallel functionality to my own passdb
backend?

  Thanks,
  -- Tom

--
  Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
  Web page:	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/