[VFS] CAP module

TAKAHASHI Motonobu monyo at home.monyo.com
Tue Aug 26 18:57:41 GMT 2003

Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
|> Unfortunately I've not tested all the functions, functions cap_xxxxx
|> are explicitly tested, but functions skel_xxxxx are not yet.
|> Indeed I do not know how to test the EA operations.
|You don't need to override operations which are just pass-through, VFS
|interface will handle this itself.

I think so,

I am afraid that I cannot test the functions about EA operations.
Indeed some EA functions have "name" or "path" argument, which we need
to CAP-encode/decode the argument in this module.

Though it's easy to add this process mechanically, currently I did not
implement the CAP encoding/decoding process about EA operations
functions because I do not know how to test them.

-----
TAKAHASHI, Motonobu (monyo)                    monyo at home.monyo.com
                                               http://www.monyo.com/