Performance limitation in read(1)

David Collier-Brown -- Customer Engineering David.Collier-Brown at sun.com
Tue Aug 26 18:20:06 GMT 2003

   I just looked, and found /usr/lib/libsendfile.so on my SS8
machine, plus man pages for:
libsendfile     libsendfile (3lib)  - functions that send
                      files over sockets or copy files to files
sendfile        sendfile (3ext) - send files over sockets or
                      copy files to files
sendfilev       sendfilev (3ext)    - send a file

Just a sec... yes, it went in some time before 2001.

--dave

--
David Collier-Brown,       | Always do right. This will gratify
Sun Microsystems,          | some people and astonish the rest.
(905) 415-2849 or x52849   | davecb at canada.sun.com