{Case#145-155}Thank you!

HostSave thssupport at affinity.net
Sun Aug 24 03:01:32 GMT 2003

*****THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE. DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.*****

Dear HostSave customer:

Thank you for contacting us. In order to help you efficiently, we will need you to submit your request for assistance to us via our online web form. This form can be reached at http://www.hostsave.com/contact_us.htm. If this does not show up to you as a link in this email, please cut and paste this link into your browser's address bar.

This email mailbox is not being monitored by a HostSave representative. Please visit the link above to submit your request.
Thank you for choosing HostSave!
Sincerely,
The HostSave Team