errors on domain join

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Wed Aug 20 11:11:19 GMT 2003

On August 13, tpot at samba.org said:

> I tried doing a domain join again to the NT4 machine that was failing
> yesterday and it seems to work now.  Perhaps it has been fixed by
> Jeremy's commit to disable NTLMv2 if extended security is not supported
> by the remote server.  If you can get a packet capture of the join
> process I would be interested in seeing what is sent in the session
> setup.

This is working again. I'll try something more abusive now, like that
net rpc vampire that failed to fetch the password hashes :)

Cheers, and good job, guys!
Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

merde says, "they're polite, well-dressed people who talk about god.  what's
  scary about that?"