Include spnego.h, but it doesn't exist

Tom Alsberg alsbergt at cs.huji.ac.il
Sun Aug 17 10:47:15 GMT 2003

Hi there.

I just wanted to test the newest Samba as it is approaching a
release.  I checked it out by CVS, (cvs -d
:pserver:cvs at pserver.samba.org:/cvsroot co samba), and got to try to
build it (autogen.sh, configure, make...).

For some reason, source/include/includes.h has the following:
#include "spnego.h"

But spnego.h is nowhere in the tree I checked out, so it fails to
build straight at the beginning.

I recall spnego.h being quite essential, and there are further errors
if I remove that line from source/include/includes.h...  Did I check
out the wrong repository?  Or is something really missing?

Any idea?

  Thanks,
  -- Tom

--
  Tom Alsberg - hacker (being the best description fitting this space)
  Web page:	http://www.cs.huji.ac.il/~alsbergt/