PDC Functions

Mike Miller temp6453 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:50:38 GMT 2003

Well I am just trying to get the username mapping from SFU to work properly.
  If I have a local user (ie: Administrator) to the machine, and create a
mapping of any sort for it- no issues.  Maps perfectly.  If I try and do it
with a domain user, it shows up in the list, I can even make an advanced
mapping... however it will always create files as nobody if the user I'm
trying to map with is in the domain.

Any way to emulate the functions of this said DLL in Samba?
-Mike