More participation needed in the SNIA CIFS Benchmarking meetings

Richard Sharpe rsharpe at richardsharpe.com
Wed Apr 30 18:19:45 GMT 2003

Hi,

We really need more participation in the SNIA CIFS Benchmarking meetings.

It would be especially useful if people from the various NAS vendors would
get involves. People from SNAP Appliances, Isilon, Cross Stor, etc ...

The more people involved, the more likely we are to get a CIFS benchmark
developed that works ...

For more info, see my slides from the SambaXP 2003 conference.

Please get involved, esp if you are involved in performance testing of a
NAS or Samba etc ...

Regards
-----