pdb_ldap.c/Samba 3.0 PDC for XP

John H Terpstra jht at samba.org
Tue Apr 29 22:27:16 GMT 2003

Matt,

Please bear with us. We are running hard and fast right now trying to get
3.0.0 ready for code freeze as soon as May 5. We are pressing to get all
promised functionality in place by that date.

Until that time, you can expect the CVS 3.0.0 tree to be broken regularly
as partial commits are added.

Apologies for any disruption, we are working to a tight deadline for some
significant changes to be completed.

- John T.

--
John H Terpstra