LMHOSTS as static WINS entry repository?

Matthew Western mwestern at affairs.net.au
Tue Apr 29 04:09:19 GMT 2003

I"m glad you guys brought this up, i've got my static entries in /etc/hosts
and put dns proxy and resolve order in my smb.conf and that works ok, but
not the best.

will there be support for static wins entries of the domain type where you
put in the domain name and then just chuck in a number of IPs for the domain
controllers?

sorry to intrude on the techincal discussion.  :)  keep up the good work you
guys.  doing well.

Regards