Solaris 8, Samba 2.2.8a and VFS

Wendy.Faulkner wfaulkne at ni.com
Fri Apr 25 13:14:42 GMT 2003

gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 3.1
libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 1.5 (1.1220 2003/04/05 19:32:58)

And I think its picking up the gnu ld - I'm not 100% positive though -
thsi one is first in my path

ld --version
GNU ld 2.11.2

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- "In a world in which we are all slaves to
          Wendy Faulkner             the laws of gravity, I'm proud to be