nmbd using the wrong source address upon sending Node Status requests

Fri Apr 25 07:12:08 GMT 2003

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 12:53:09AM -0700, Richard Sharpe wrote:
> > What is so bad about 'socket address' ?
>
> I don't have a problem with it, but I do see the argument that it is
> another thing admins have to learn in a multi-interface situation.

socket address is used for exactly this purpose in nmblookup -A.
And before we develop some weird heuristics that will definitely fail
in one or the other case I'd like to get that used in nmbd as well.

Volker