Create Password

Mathew McKernan mathewmckernan at optushome.com.au
Thu Apr 24 10:05:10 GMT 2003

Hi Tilo,

You may come across some issues with licencing etc.

You are better off using a perl module, (forgotten its name) that makes NTLM
passwords then using popen and reading the password from a perl script.

I am currently doing this in production for storing passwords in an SQL
database, managing them using PHP and Samba authenticates using the
pdb_mysql module.

Thanks

Mathew