HEAD printer support crashes spoolss on client machine

Ronan Waide waider at waider.ie
Tue Apr 22 08:12:37 GMT 2003

On April 21, wb8tyw at qsl.net said:
> Ronan Waide wrote:
> > Hi folks,
> >
> > Samba HEAD plus NT4SP6 Server client;
>
> NT4SP6 was withdrawn by Microsoft because of problems.  No one should be
> using it.
>
> Do you have the problem with NT4SP6A?

You know, you're the first person who's actually mentioned that. It
is, in fact, 6a. But given that SP6 was withdrawn by Microsoft because
of problems, pretty much everyone I've talked to about NT refers to
SP6a as SP6. Thanks for correcting me.

Waider.
--
waider at waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.
"That's something tas mentioned in passing once or twice...DSP, so