Unable to join domain w/ current CVS

Roylance, Stephen D. SROYLANCE at PARTNERS.ORG
Mon Apr 21 17:55:52 GMT 2003

I tried it again after cvs update, autogen and configure.  I've always
gotten those codepage messages, maybe it's the lack of iconv?  Anyway, the
behavior is still the same.  Joining the domain worked fine from CVS on
Friday.

> Andrew Bartlett
-Steve