editreg makes more progress ...

Richard Sharpe rsharpe at richardsharpe.com
Mon Apr 21 16:56:51 GMT 2003

Hi,

For those interested, editreg has made more progress. It can now add and
delete keys, and (some) values.

The next thing I am concentrating on is the ability to write out the
in-memory key tree as a valid registry file so we can create NTConfig.pol
files and NTUSER.DAT files.

It would be nice to be able to add/delete keys/values with regular
expressions or wild-cards ...

It would also be useful if someone can send me an NTConfig.pol that adds
the user to local groups on the workstation being logged onto ...

Regards
-----