Samba-3.0 - /torture/denytest.c

Joe Meslovich joe at bridgewater.edu
Sat Apr 19 00:03:21 GMT 2003

	I am curious to know if 3.0 implements the same
cli_full_connection()  framework as HEAD. I ask this because quote a few
systems in the build farm are segfaulting when running denytest.c. If 3.0
implements the client connections in the same way shouldn't denytest.c
from HEAD be merged into 3.0? I may be barking up the wrong tree, but I
just not sure why it is segfaulting running those tests.

								Joe

Joe Meslovich						joe at bridgewater.edu
Associate Network/Systems Engineer	                IT Center
Tel: (540) 828 - 5343