Tab completion

Mechiel Lukkien mechiel at ueber.net
Fri Apr 11 13:15:02 GMT 2003

On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 04:25:12PM -0400, Daniel Reed wrote:
> Is anyone working on Tab completion in smbclient? I see a framework in
> place, but little support code. I'd be interested in looking into it if it's
> stagnant.

I see you already provided a patch, but nevertheless this might be
interesting.  A week or so ago I put up some code I had laying
around for quite some time at http://samblah.sourceforge.net/.  It's
a smbclient-like program (but has no code from smbclient) that uses
libsmbclient and readline.  Among others, it has command/remote/local
file completion.

mechiel, mechiel at ueber.net