Question about smbtorture / cifs-load-gen

Richard Sharpe rsharpe at richardsharpe.com
Tue Apr 8 16:55:22 GMT 2003

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Nir Livni wrote:

> Since my smbtorture connects successfully, I simply replaced its
> "run_netbench" function
> with the one from cifs-load-gen, including proper initalizations and nbio.c

Hmmm, I would really like to see a trace from your earlier tests, as I
would like to fix the problems.

You can do:

  tcpdump -i eth0 -s 1500 -w netbench.cap host <ip.of.the.source>

to capture the packets.

> It seems to start ok,
> And the first 5 lines from client_plain.txt run fine:
>
> Deltree \clients\client1
> QUERY_PATH_INFORMATION \clients\client1
> QUERY_PATH_INFORMATION \clients
> NTCreateX \clients 0x1 0x3 12114 1
> Close 12114 1
>
> When running the 6th line
> NTCreateX \clients\client1 0x1 0x2 12115
>
> I get
>
> ERROR: cli_nt_create_full failed for \clients\client0 -
> NT_STATUS_OBJECT_NAME_NOT_FOUND

No, the 0x2 needs to change to 0x3 I believe. A bug in the script file
that Andrew never got around to fixing.

Regards
-----