Question about smbtorture / cifs-load-gen

Nir Livni nir_l3 at netvision.net.il
Mon Apr 7 18:20:52 GMT 2003

I get the same result when trying to run either with //sambaserver/share  or
with //windowsserver/share

I can get you a sniff/trace output when I get to my office tommorow.
It could be helpful if you could instruct me exactly how to do that.

If possible, maybe you could send me a tarball of the source files,
and also a compiled cifs_bm executable.
Maybe I just have some not-up-to-date sources (which I doubt), or a
configuration problem.

I've also noticed that the size of the cli buffer (cli->bufsize, I think...)
is 65539 (???).
Maybe this could give us a hint ?

I will keep you posted.

Thanks,