2.2.8 fcntl F_SETLKW64 failing on Solaris 8

Paul Griffith paulg at cs.yorku.ca
Mon Apr 7 12:55:38 GMT 2003

Hello,

Thanks for the info. I was able to patch the system with patch number
108528-19. Within 1-2 hours after the reboot the problem was back again.
Once I recompiled Samba and put the new smbd in place I have not seen the
F_SETLKW64 issue since then (about 4 days now).

Thanks
Paul

--
Paul Griffith       York University, Dept. of Computer Science
4700 Keele Street   Toronto, Ontario, M3J 1P3, Canada.