Possible solution for "Bug in rpcclient in 2.2.8".

Arcady Chernyak Arcady.Chernyak at efi.com
Thu Apr 3 18:03:47 GMT 2003

Hi
I am working with "Debian"; I had the same problem and solved it by adding 3
lines to file rpcclient.c
Line 645 was:
	pstrcpy(server, "");
Now its:
/* Arcady fix (3 following lines)*/
	pstrcpy(password, ""); /* new initialization */
	pstrcpy(username, "");
	pstrcpy(domain,   "");
	pstrcpy(server, "");

I can't understand why other OS does not feel this problem (uninitialized
strings), and I suggest using this change for all SAMBA version and
releases.

Best regards
	Arcady