Authentication through Transitive Trusts

Marc Kaplan MKaplan at snapappliance.com
Wed Apr 2 21:25:43 GMT 2003

Whops, I drew the tree wrong, it really looks like this

b.domain<---------->a.domain<----------->c.domain

Also, not that it's a fix for this issue, there is a viable workaround,
which is to establish a cross link trust and make the implicit trust
explicit. So the above, becomes this:

b.domain<---------->a.domain<----------->c.domain

				-Marc