Problem with samba 3.0 alpha 23

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at softier.com
Tue Apr 1 14:17:04 GMT 2003

Hi,

I'm trying to build alpha 23 on a debian machine here for a worker.

Everything compiles great, and Active Directory option is enabled.

However, after installing the build, trying to do: net ads join - gives me the
message that net is not build with ADS support...

I checked the config.log and the configure output - the Active Directory
option is enabled..

I checked that I don't have previous version of samba (removed them all before
build)..

Any suggestions? (the worker is using debian sid).

Thanks,
Hetz