Developer docs

Gerald Carter jerry at samba.org
Mon Sep 30 23:34:00 GMT 2002

Thanks to Jelmer we mow have a good framework for adding
Developer specific documentation.  See

http://www.samba.org/samba/ftp/docs/Samba-Developer-Guide.[pdf|html]

for the current contents.  I would really like to encourage
developers to document the semantics of modules, interfaces,
etc...  My hope is that this type of documentation will not prove
as hard to keep up to date as other forms (ones by on current code
structure).

Also, the printing and wins stuff I added today could use a review
or two if anyone is interested.  Thanks.

cheers, jerry
 "SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours" 2ed.       ISBN 0-672-32269-2