Reiki Healing

patrick at therapies.com patrick at therapies.com
Sun Sep 29 19:23:01 GMT 2002

Reiki Healing - Training and Supplies Reiki Healing CDs
For practitioners to use for treatments or for Reiki Masters to sell/ give
to their students

· 1 CD with gentle music and a bell every 3 minutes
· 1 CD with gentle music and hand position instructions every 3 minutes
· 1 CD with a Reiki meditation to meet your Reiki guide.
One third off for orders of 10 CDs or more
Videos (coming soon):
· Reiki Attunements on video for level 1, 2 and Masters. Also, Western
Psychic Surgery, Antakarana symbols and 2 tibetan symbols
· Bare Hand Surgery in the Philippines - See these amazing Filipino Bare
Hand Surgeons perform and see actor Burt Lancaster who investigated them
with a team of American Doctors claim their authenticity.
Videos in stock:
· Indian Head Massage
· Reflexology
· Body massage
· On Site/ Acupressure massage
One third off for orders of 10 videos or more
Reiki Courses to all levels
+ Manuals for all Reiki levels
· Level 1
· Level 2
· Reiki Master and Reiki teacher
One third off for orders of 10 manuals or more
To order: http://www.therapies.com/acatalog/
Should you wish to be taken off our mailing list please answer this email
with the word "remove" in the subject line. We apologise for the
inconvenience.