Samba 3.0 A2 LDAP

Mike Brady mike.brady at devnull.net.nz
Sat Sep 28 23:28:00 GMT 2002

This has been around for a while.  A fix that seems to work (at least it seems
to for me) has been posted more than once to the list.  I do not know why it
hasn't been applied.

It is simple to fix.  In utils/testparm.c file;

Change line 54:

        if (lp_wins_support() && wins_srv_count()) {

to:

        if (lp_wins_support() && lp_wins_server_list()) {