ShenZhen Suncomm Communications Technology CO.,Ltd.is

sam szln at cmmail.com
Thu Sep 26 03:06:22 GMT 2002

Dear sir,
     We are ShenZhen Suncomm corp. Which specilized in magnet. We provide all ki
ds of magnets to diffrent countries. such as America, canada, Germeny etc. The p
roduction reaches 2000m/TS.
     We got to know you from internet. That you are interested in magnet. We hop
e to establish the business relation wish you please lat us know your specifics
and requirements. About the qualities and the price of our magnet. You can find
them from our E-mail :szln at cmmail.com

    Looking for ward to you early reply.

    Thanks and regards.
Fax: 86-0755-25352418      E-mail: szln at cmmail.com
Linkman: Liu Ning         Homepage: www.nd-fe-b.net

ÖÐ×ÊÔ´¹«Ë¾http://www.net001.net ÌṩÓòÃûÏÈ×¢²áºó¸¶¿î;Ö÷»úÏÈ¿ªÍ¨ºóÊÕ·Ñ·þÎñ,

ʹÓü«ÐÇÓʼþȺ·¢£¬ÎÞÐëͨ¹ýÓʼþ·þÎñÆ÷£¬Ö±´ï¶Ô·½ÓÊÏ䣬ËٶȾø¶ÔÒ»Á÷£¡
ÏÂÔØÍøÖ·£ºhttp://www.lovexin.com£¬¸ü¶àÃâ·ÑµÄ³¬¿áÈí¼þµÈÄãÀ´Ï¡­¡­