WinXP-SP1 breaks profiles...

William Jojo jojowil at hvcc.edu
Wed Sep 25 14:24:00 GMT 2002

Just thought you'd like to know that SP1 for Windows XP breaks romaing
profiles up to and including 2.2.5.

This has been confirmed by MIT at the following link:

http://web.mit.edu/swrt/winxp/

See the section "Software Compatiblity Test Matix/Testing SP1"

We have found this to be the case as well....

I'm cross-posting this to samba-technical as well....we will work on some
traces for you guys....

Some (maybe) helpful messages when logging on are:

"The data area passed to a system call is too small"

"The system cannot find the path specified"

Bill