New Appendix to "Implementing CIFS"

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Sun Sep 15 16:29:05 GMT 2002

I've added a new appendix to my on-line book.  See:

  http://ubiqx.org/cifs/Appendix-C.html

This is yet another list of NetBIOS name types and their associated suffix
bytes.  I gathered information from around the web to put this together,
and did my best to validate what I found.  The thing is, there really
isn't a good, complete, and detailed list out there (yet).

Please take a look and (if you're not under NDA) send any comments along
so that I can improve the resource.  I think it will help everyone if we
can do that.

Thanks!

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org