Need some help with Cifs file copy command

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Thu Sep 12 19:15:00 GMT 2002

Read the archives for August (and possibly September) on the Microsoft
CIFS list.  http://discuss.microsoft.com/archives/cifs.html

Mike Allen (jCIFS project) determined that Microsoft doesn't actually
implement this SMB.  At least, not in the testing that he was able to do.
If you know Java, it is very simple to modify jCIFS code to test the
SMB_COM_COPY command.  You can try blasing all of the different servers to
see if they respond "correctly".  As far as I know, this SMB doesn't work.

Chris -)-----

ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/     -)-----   crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/    -)-----   crh at ubiqx.org