samba folders help

Skyraven jackdaw at tutopia.com
Thu Sep 12 12:42:01 GMT 2002

Hello list:

I'm going to describe my problem in some lines.

I've just set up a linux server suse 8  as a file server  with services
configured as squid and others.  I have a problem with my samba server.

I need that all of my users can create folders and folders inside folders ,
besides  i need they can create files  inside folder that they create,  But
i need they CANNOT delete these folders. The only one authorized to delete
these folders is the root ,

¿how can I do that?

please help me.. I have been trying to do that but I haven't been able..  i
appeciate any documentation or help i can receive from you all.

Cordially

Ignacio Gómez
Support Engineer
ICQ#: 44986469