Solaris fcntl bug 4700402 at the University of Queensland

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Wed Sep 11 15:00:46 GMT 2002

Andy Thomas wwrote:
>   I just checked the SunSolve site.  For bug report 4700402, they say it
> is closed, and say the work around is to compile with --with-spinlocks.

	That's odd, I can't find it at sunsolve.Sun.COM...

	In any case should also have noted that a solution is
	being prepared... The spinlock workaround is
	just that, a temporary workaround.

--dave
Performance & Engineering      | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering, |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com