Solaris fcntl bug 4700402 at the University of Queensland

David Collier-Brown davecb at canada.sun.com
Tue Sep 10 12:35:01 GMT 2002

  The first responses to the fcntl problem we've been working
on will be to the University of Queensland, who reported
the bug and escalated it.
  I don't happen to know the expected schedule: I do know
we're doing quality control and scheduling it for inclusion
in Solaris (but you could have guessed that).

   Sites with service contracts should ask for the fix for
4700402. I'm on the email list for it and will keep an
ear open here in ACE.

  UQ, have you heard anything I havent?

--dave
Performance & Engineering      | some people and astonish the rest.
Americas Customer Engineering, |                      -- Mark Twain
(905) 415-2849                 | davecb at canada.sun.com