Maximum number of mounts ?

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Sat Sep 7 00:16:00 GMT 2002

I think you are mounting against a workstation.
Keep in mind microsoft permit only 10 concurrent access to their
workstation OS, if you need more you must buy a server OS and licenses
if you have more than 5 clients.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399