Updated utils/net_cache.c

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at diament.ists.pwr.wroc.pl
Fri Sep 6 15:47:00 GMT 2002

Updated version has two implementations of parse_timeout()
function: for systems supporting POSIX regular expressions and
for system lacking this. This takes portability issue off our
heads. Non-regex version doesn't look very pretty, but it works
(at least in my tests). I'll send patch adding short help on
how to use timeout parsing, as soon as I cope with other problems.

Tim, you don't mind if I start to modify namecache code to make
it use gencache ?

--
cheers,
|Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at diament.ists.pwr.wroc.pl>   |