recycle.c (was block.c)

Juergen Hasch Hasch at t-online.de
Mon Sep 2 14:44:01 GMT 2002

Hi Alexander,

Am Montag, 2. September 2002 11:03 schrieb Alexander Bokovoy:

> Seens xlc_r is stricter. Would following help xlc_r? It looks worser but
> works fine for gcc.
>
> #define VFS_OP(x) ((void *) x)
>
> static vfs_op_tuple recycle_ops[] = {
>
> 	/* Disk operations */
>
> 	{VFS_OP(recycle_connect),	SMB_VFS_OP_CONNECT,	SMB_VFS_LAYER_OPAQUE},
> 	{VFS_OP(recycle_disconnect),	SMB_VFS_OP_DISCONNECT,	SMB_VFS_LAYER_OPAQUE},
>
> 	/* File operations */
>
> 	{VFS_OP(recycle_unlink),	SMB_VFS_OP_UNLINK,	SMB_VFS_LAYER_OPAQUE},
>
> 	{NULL,			SMB_VFS_OP_NOOP,	SMB_VFS_LAYER_NOOP}
> };

this works, the compiler doesn't complain anymore.

I've updated the recycle bin to use the parametrical options inside smb.conf.
I think you told me at the SambaXP conference how to find out, if the service
is derived from [homes]. Could you tell me again ?

I need to find this out or the parametrical options won't work for [homes].

For now the options have the form:

vfs_recycle: mode = KEEP_DIRECTORIES|TOUCH

Should be clear which module they belong to :-)

...Juergen