So, what can a program that can modify the SIDs in NTUSER.DAT do?

Andy Thomas ajt at icd.ics.purdue.edu
Thu Oct 31 17:33:01 GMT 2002

  We have just set up a test domain, with a separate domain SID and separate
user profile area.  We would like to copy existing profiles for some
users to the test domain, and change the SID to match.  The program you are
describing sounds perfect for this.  We have a need for this soon - if you
need help testing or debugging, let me know.

Andy Thomas