Win2K as domain member to a Samba-head PDC decides it can't load your profiles?

Nick nick at thelinuxshack.com
Tue Oct 29 07:31:02 GMT 2002

I had no choice but to cold reset the computer once it started to hang.
I would type in my user name and password, the loading your profile
window would pop up and just hang forever (at least it seemed like
forever). If the SID was confilicting I would not have even got to the
point of loading the profile; would I have? Does Samba handle such
exceptions?

Nick