auth to two diff PDCs? (success, sort of)

Matthew Hannigan mlh at zip.com.au
Mon Oct 28 05:45:59 GMT 2002

With a single server, settings "security = server"  and
"password server =  pdc1 pdc2', I can successfully
authenticate against two entirely different PDCs
depending on which order I put the two machines in
the 'password server' list.

Is there someway of forcing clients from either
domain to authenticate against the 'right' pdc,
regardless of the order in the 'password server'
config?

What is the algo for choosing auth server out of a
list, anyway?

If so it'd be a nice cheap way of getting what
we would otherwise have to wait for trust relationship
support for.

Regards,
Matt