WINS replication traces

Jean Francois Micouleau Jean-Francois.Micouleau at dalalu.fr
Sun Oct 27 16:32:00 GMT 2002

On Sun, 27 Oct 2002, Stefan (metze) Metzmacher wrote:

> J.F. : can you tell me what left to do to get the wins replication working
> between to samba's?

I've fix a crash bug but not yet commited it. Still left is some multi
hosts workgroup stuff. I need to setup a multi IP NT DMB and look at the
replication packet to know the format.

> Do you have some docu or info , etc... about it?

a MS white paper on msdn.microsoft.com talking about how replication is
happening on NT4 and how to tweak it across slow link is all what's
available.

	J.F.