[Samba] Re: How Samba let us down

Esh, Andrew AEsh at tricord.com
Wed Oct 23 19:35:01 GMT 2002

We regularly do large file Copy-Paste tests with files between 30G and 60G.
We have yet to see a problem.

Tricord's market is Network Attached Storage, and our product is a file
system. Samba is the main interface between our market and our file system.
We spend a lot of time making sure the data that goes through Samba and into
our file system comes back out in the same shape it went in. We have a whole
department devoted to that purpose. Trust me, we'd notice if there was a
problem. :)