Account server

Mohammad Rahman tapan_at at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 13:12:01 GMT 2002

Dear Sir,

Can I use samba server as a user account server.

Problem Description

I have one linux server(suse)and I have configured
samba there.Samba is working fine.But I want that'If I
create user in my linux server and by this user id
user (windows user)can login to linux server as well
as windows pc(thats means by creating one used id will
work both linux server as well as windows pc) .Or I
have to use another server for windows user account
and I have to create user account also there?

I am waiting for your response

Sincerely
Ataur rahman