Bug in samba 2.2 + kernel 2.4?

Jon Monroe jmonroe at imagebuilder.com
Thu Oct 17 23:56:02 GMT 2002

Hi Jerry,

I tried disabling kernel oplocks. I also tried disabling in different
combinations:

oplocks
level2 oplocks
posix locking
locking

All variations seem to produce similar results -- 2 extra directory locks
for each directory for each visitation.

I'm going to try kernel 2.4.19 when I get the chance.

Thanks again!

Jon