Patch: convenience feature for non-domain clients

Mike Gerdts Michael.Gerdts at alcatel.com
Wed Oct 9 18:12:00 GMT 2002

Perhaps a slight variant of this that would be useful would be something
along the lines of "force domain = <auth domain>".  The difference is
that when your samba servers are part of a resource domain that is
different than your authentication domain, the authentication would
happen against your authentication domain, rather than the (machine
only) resource domain.

Mike