Recent Upgrade to Fix SNAP Server Problem

Irving Carrion debian at allinterior.com
Wed Oct 2 17:12:01 GMT 2002

Does anyone know what the below log means:

[2002/10/02 12:44:37, 0]
rpc_server/srv_util.c:get_domain_user_groups(342)
  get_domain_user_groups: primary gid of user [root] is not a Domain
group !
  get_domain_user_groups: You should fix it, NT doesn't like that

Our users are unable to login now.  Windows error says "Make sure your
username and domain are correct"
It is CORRECT.

Any help highly appreciated.

Thanks!