build issue w/samba head

Green, Paul Paul.Green at stratus.com
Wed Nov 27 00:04:01 GMT 2002

In the last day, someone has added a call to inet_aton to
samba/source/lib/util_str.c.

Stratus VOS does not have this function.  Rsync happens to have a substitute
implementation of this function in rsync/lib/compat.c, and (I imagine) the
configure test to activate it.  Can we get this added to samba head?  I can
take care of this, but probably not for a few days...

Thanks
PG
--
Paul Green, Senior Technical Consultant, Stratus Computer, Inc.
Voice: +1 978-461-7557; FAX: +1 978-461-3610; Video on request.