Browsing

Dave Satterthwaite dave.s at south-staffordshire.com
Tue Nov 26 14:36:00 GMT 2002

Can anybody help me ?

I am using Samba on AIX, the UNIX server keeps registering itself on our NT
domain as master browser. I have changed the smb.conf file as the
documentation indicates, but still the same.

Any ideas ???
---

===ssg===
The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. South Staffordshire Group Plc will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

South Staffordshire Group Plc for Content Security threats, including
computer viruses.